Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Bored at work: SHOCKING

Well, hello! I have been slacking on my blogging. Woopsies :)

So, let's see, what have I been up to?
  • Joshua and I finished our Harry Potter marathon and it was fantastic. We need something else to get hooked on now, hmmm.  
  • I spent a big chunk of my day Saturday Christmas shopping for everyone; all I came back with was stocking holders for Joshua and myself. No gifts :(
  • I finally got a frame for my 11x14 bridal portrait; only 15 months late on that one.
  • I just ate Chipotle with the husband: 1) we're addicted, 2) holy guacamole I'm full, and 3) a dude that works there calls Josh "skinny Christian Bale" every time we're in there. Awesome.
  • My office might be giving us a ham for Christmas which is perfect because Josh wants me to cook ham for Christmas!
  • We bought awesome Christmas lights only to come home and discover there are no outdoor outlets on our home. womp womp. We found solar lights, but they're quite pricey, so only a small portion of our house is actually lit up, bahahaha. After Christmas sales, you best mark down the solar Christmas lights!
  • I made some awesome crock pot chicken cordon bleu on Saturday; delicious! Not very pretty though, so no Facebook photo. I made some so-so steak, mushroom, onion skillet on Sunday; it was a healthy recipe, and therefore, way too bland.
  • I've done a wee bit of Christmas shopping online so far! I refuse to pay shipping, so I'm hitting up all of the free shipping deals! #frugalchristmasforthewin (why did I just use a hash tag in a blog?)
  • Josh got a Starbucks giftcard from a public defender intern today. You know what this means: HOLIDAY DRINKS THIS WEEKEND WHILE GETTING A CHRISTMAS TREEE. Christmas, I do love you.
I do believe I am boring and have nothing further to type about. Ooo Ooo I'm sending Christmas cards this week; that's exciting! I just need to drag myself to the post office to buy stamps :)
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. oh dear i am glad you updated! thank you oh thank you

    ReplyDelete