Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Slacker Post.

I apologize for the delay in my weekend blog. Please forgive me, all three of my readers. I'm going to make it short and sweet, though, because I must do work!

Friday, we ate steak for dinner and watched Star Trek: Into Darkness. The movie was good and the steak was even better! Josh is apparently a Star Trek nerd and explained the villain for me to help me understand things. The movie was good, but I always enjoy my eye candy, Spock and Captain Kirk, most of all.

Saturday, Josh made us breakfast. We then took a field trip to Best Buy because the speaker on my phone, yes my brand new phone, decided to die. We were there for what felt like foreverrrrr. Caroline was SO well behaved and everyone in the Geek Squad line loved her.



By the time we got out of Best Buy, we were hungry, so we went to get Indian. Apparently, the Indian restaurant we frequent now has a lunch buffet. Good for them, but we still like ordering off menus. Trust me, I eat a lot, but not enough to justify spending an extra two dollars on buffet food that has been sitting out for an hour. Josh is the same way. We're just not buffet people. Oh dear, we made the staff at the Indian restaurant SO upset, though. They were absolutely confused as to why we did not want to eat from their buffet, and opted to order from the lunch menu (which clearly states that it's available on Saturday). Literally three different employees came up to ask why in the world we wouldn't want a buffet. Ugh, it made lunch awkward, but it was still delicious and I especially enjoyed my Taj Mahal beer!

Once we got home, we relaxed for a while before watching the FSU game. I made buffalo chicken dip and we watched the game. Caroline "watched" it, too... and by watch I mean she walked laps around the coffee table, crawled toward everything she's not supposed to play with, and was an all around wild child. I love her :)



Sunday, I made breakfast while Josh bathed the pups. It didn't turn out nearly as good as when he makes it, but oh well! Caroline and I headed out for a bit of shopping and then Josh met us at a new Southwestern restaurant, Barberitos. It was okay - nothing great, nothing bad. We prefer Chipotle. After that, Caroline and I went to Target and then we spent the rest of the afternoon relaxing. We got to video chat with my parents, and Caroline got to "meet" Aunt Linda and Tom. Josh grilled us steaks again, and we had a lazy evening.



Today, we're taking Caroline for her nine-month checkup. They'll probably tell us she's enormous and perfect, of course :)

2 comments: