Monday, September 9, 2013

A boring Monday post.









I really don't have much to blog about considering we had a very uneventful weekend. See those pictures up there? They pretty much sum up what we did. We watched Caroline explore her surroundings and crawl all over the house and it was SO much fun. She loves trying to stand up, loves crawling, can balance so well now, and can take steps assisted. My baby is so darn bed!

They only noteworthy thing we did this weekend was visit Bass Pro Shop. It was nice, though nowhere near as nice as the one in Richmond. Caroline enjoyed looking at the fish in the tank and LOVED the area with the wind chimes and bird feeders. We got a new doormat for the back door and Josh got a new arm guard for his archery practice.

Too busy playing with her sunglasses to pose.
We then had a delicious lunch at Texas Roadhouse. We split an onion blossom (which Caroline tasted and wasn't so sure about), each had a roll, I had a sirloin salad, and Josh had boneless wings with a side of fries with cheese and bacon. I had a large Octoberfest mmmmm. I'm feeling lazy and don't feel like uploading pictures. They people who care already saw them anyway :)

Sadly, we woke up this morning to see that Caroline looked like she potentially had pink eye. She spent the morning at my office, which was a bit rough until she discovered my recycling box. We then had lunch with daddy at Zoe's, a new restaurant near my office. I had the shrimp kabobs and they were very tasty! I won a coupon on Facebook and we received two free entrees, so our meal cost under $5.00! Josh kept Caroline home for the rest of the day and she was very well behaved. It ended up working out well, although it's so sad to see Caroline not feeling perfect.

That's all, folks! We are boring, old folk with not much to report on. It's about 8:40 and I'll probably be in bed embarrassingly soon. Goodnight, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment