Thursday, September 12, 2013

Mommy and Caroline Night.

Last night, Josh went to an awards ceremony for the Public Interest Law Center, followed by a criminal defense attorney social. So, it was a mommy and Caroline night at our house. I took photos to document our night together. Here we go!

First, we took a field trip to Target, 
where she decided to share baby food with the floor.

Hello, Mr. Floor. Would like like this food?

When we got home, we played in her room for a bit.
She enjoyed standing up and throwing her toys to the ground.

Hi guys, look how absurdly tall I'm getting. This is an 18-month dress!

We then  moved into the kitchen, where I had to put her down.
She did not approve of my behavior.

*cry cry cry cry screeeeeeeeam cry cry cry cry*

LIFE IS SO HARD, MOMMY!
WHY WOULD YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS?

Mr. Floor, please comfort me in this difficult time.

I then put her at the table and gave her a "toy."
It kept her occupied long enough for me to clean her bottles.

Oh, Mr. Oatmeal, I would like to eat you *nom nom nom*

The dogs kept a close eye on her, and by that I mean
they stalked her and begged like a couple of crazies.

Hey doggies, lemme figure out how to open this for you...

After I finished the dishes, she ate her dinner. And by ate, 
I mean took a few bites and then decided she was over it.

Mmmm, chicken and apples. Mommy, this is gross.
 Her favorite part about dinner is no longer the food,
it's the water she gets to drink with her dinner.

I LOVE WATERRRRRRRR. I WILL SPIT IT EVERYWHERRRRE.
We then had a giggling fit after dinner, because 
mommy said the word "BOOM." Hilarious word, guys.

Look at my bottom teeth, guys! I have four coming in up top, weee!
She then ate a rice cake while mommy ate her dinner.
Ellie stayed right by her to catch the crumbs...


Nom nom nom nom, I'll make sure to drop some for you, Ellie!
Oh, and would you look at that?
There's a Wrangler on the other side!


Okie, Mr. Wranglers, I will drop some for you, too!
Then, we had bath time! All of her toys joined her,
and it was a marvelous time with lots of squeals!



And just as this picture was taken, daddy walked in the door
and happy girl tried to climb out of the tub to get him.


THE END.

1 comment: