Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The Skinny on the Skinny.

Guys, the pooch is shrinking. I should have tried this whole "not eating like a pig" thing sooner. In my defense, I was a full-time nursing mama and that causes increased appetite. Now that I'm not nursing as much (down to one or two times a day) I'm not feeling as hungry. I'm actually really enjoying eating better; it's making me feel a lot healthier. And check this out:

Office bathroom again, because consistency is fun!

I am so excited about this. My clothes are fitting better (although that junk in the trunk is not, and will probably never be, shrinking very much). I'd rather have a booty than a pooch, though! The husband once again commented on how tiny I'm getting, which makes me feel really good.

A week and a half until the beach, and I'm feeling more bikini ready than before!!

No comments:

Post a Comment