Thursday, May 2, 2013

Any lurkers?

I'm curious as to if this blog has any lurkers. I am a lurker of many blogs (classic creeper Kaitlin). Judging from the amount of page views I get per entry, I'm assuming there may be some anonymous readers out there (otherwise, I have very dedicated fans who like to read my entries over and over and over again).

For example: My blog has had 28 pageviews so far today and had 40 pageviews yesterday. My entry from yesterday about sleeping through the night has received 17 views.

If you're a lurker, can you leave a comment on this entry? You can leave it anonymously if you're a classic creeper like me; I have no way of knowing who it is :)

If you feel like un-creeping, you can like me on facebook, which is totally not anonymous but is definitely the easiest way to follow my blog.

I'm sure nobody will comment and I'll look like a goofy loser, but I'm posting this regardless! I'm just a curious little blogger lady.

Fess up. Anyone doing the creep?

7 comments:

  1. And I'm looking like a goofy loser. How typical ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Undoubtedly you have lost your mind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Duh, did I ever have one to begin with? :)

      Delete
  3. I'm a creeper! I love reading all your updates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will fess up! I am a lurk from time to time. By the way Caroline is adorable!

    ReplyDelete