Thursday, April 25, 2013

The Boogie Monster!

Miss Caroline Quinn is indeed a boogie monster! Poor little girl is so congested and has so many boogies, I have nicknamed her the boogie monster. Mean mommy? Probably, but it's fun. She hates the booger suctioner, though. That disgusted look she gives me when I try to feed her with a spoon? It's even worse when I try to suction those boogers. Poor baby.

I have decided that she is a creeper, just like her mommy. About 4 days out of the week, when I go to pick her up, she is sitting in a swing just staring at all of the other babies. For the past two days she has only taken one nap in the morning at  day care, and I swear she spends the rest of the afternoon creeping on all of the other babies. She likes people watching, just like her creeper mommy! That's my girl :)

Yesterday, she rocked one of the outfits I bought her at the consignment event. $3.00 outfits are awesome. I think she looked absolutely adorable, if I do say so myself! She outgrows everything so quickly, there is really not much point to spending much more than that on an outfit. I did buy her two dresses on clearance at Target for $3.50 each. They're size 9 month, so at the rate she's going she'll probably outgrow them within a week.

Ahhhh, it's the boogie monster!!!

2 comments:

  1. Are you referring to a bulb syringe?

    Yes, she is just like you during the day as a baby - You did not nap but slept all night from the beginning. I would not have classified you as a creeper! You were full of curiosity and did not want to miss anything :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we have both the bulb syringe and another booger sucker I got that's easier to clean, and she HATES THEM! Apparently this thing works wonders, but looks so strange: http://www.amazon.com/Nosefrida-The-Snotsucker-Nasal-Aspirator/dp/B00171WXII

      Awww, I just pick on her. I am a creeper, but she is definitely an observer. I think she feels so left out when she catches herself sleeping.

      I love her so :) Five months old today!

      Delete